Requirements for a library card:
- Photo ID with current address. If your ID does not state your current address, then proof of address is required.
- No charge for West Virginia residents or Morgan County property owners (with proof of address).
- Out of state – $15.00 charge & $15.00 charge upon each 2-year renewal
- Students of Morgan County ages 14-17 may obtain a student library card with a valid school ID. A student library card will have a 3-item limit.
- If you live out-of-state, but own property in Morgan County, you may obtain a library card at no charge. Proof of ownership is required.
- Children’s accounts must be linked to a parent or guardian’s library account.
- Fridays are always Fine Free!
Be Library Strong!
Come in and sign up for your library card today!
FBI Online Safety page